Friday, September 19, 2008

New Beginnings

Wow it's been almost a month since I last stopped by. Okay here is a recap of things so far.

As I said in my previous post, the 29th of August was my last day on the job. -It was a day of mixed feelings, I was hopping into the world on my own not knowing what would come next. But I had faith that I would succeed and it's with that faith that I have been handling things.

The partners at my job reassured me that my job is always available anytime I want it, all I need to do is just call. Well its good to know that I have that lifeline open to me.

Well things have not been as easy as I thought it would be, and I have been putting in more than I did at my previous job. I have also been on the phone a lot.........calling to try to set up deals and contracts between continents...when it's all set and done, I'll come back here and let you know what project I have been working on, and the outcome.

Till then it's ciao from me